OVERALL RETURN GUIDELINES
These are Empire PC & Repair’s (“Empire PC & Repair”, “we” or “our”) Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the Empire PC & Repair website or in one of its retail centers. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting Empire PC & Repair Customer Service through any of the methods provided on our Contact Us page.
Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee.
All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to Empire PC & Repair within 30 days regardless of the individual return policy. Physical products never returned to Empire PC cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
Products we sell are all covered by a manufacturer’s limited hardware warranty. In the unlikelihood of a defective or DOA product, Empire PC will (1) exchange or (2) return the defective product on your behalf within thirty (30) days of purchase at no cost to you. After that time period, please refer to your individual product manufacturer’s standard warranty policy.
Software, once activated, can never be refunded or returned. Titles that this typically extends to includes Microsoft Office (Any version), Microsoft Operating System (Any version), and Any Antivirus Empire PC sells as we always activate the product for our customers on their behalf as part of our servicing.
Products that are received by Empire PC & Repair in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from Empire PC & Repair.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage. If you received your product damaged, please read our Report a shipping problem article for guidelines and instructions on how to resolve this issue. This is would not be considered a return.
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
CONSUMABLE PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
Return for refund within: non-refundable
Return for replacement within: non-replaceable
Items covered by this policy (those products for which Empire PC & Repair states “This item cannot be returned for a replacement or refund if opened”) cannot be returned to Empire PC.
Consumable items are items such as Printer Ink and Toner Cartridges, CD/DVD Media, Retail Packaged Software, Downloadable Software, Paper Products, etc. that are consumed once they are used.
SERVICE / REPAIR WARRANTY
All of our repairs are done with the care of the customers experience in mind. Hardware repairs come with a thirty (30) day No Hassle warranty. All other services including our “Virus Removal / PC Optimization service” come with a fourteen (14) warranty. This means we will service your machine and at our discretion (1) repair or (2) replace the faulty hardware at no cost to you, within the “warranty” period. The standard labor rate will apply on repairs and services beyond the normal “warranty” period. Any hardware warranty will default to the particular manufacturer’s default warranty coverage after Empire PC’s in house coverage expires.